View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: The Well: Pudge714

[ QUOTE ]
How far will the Raptors go in the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]
If I had to bet. I would say they lose in round 2. Obviously I hope for better things.

[ QUOTE ]
Calderon or Ford?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ford. I would have said that at the beginning of the season, however when Ford came back from his injury I would have picked Calderon. Ford's best skill is his speed, coming off the injury he looked like he lost a step. I still like Ford despite the fact he leads the league in "No, No, No, Yes" plays.

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you play on stars as a canadian?

[/ QUOTE ]
When the legislation went through I was 17. It took me awhile to find an unmentionable affiliate on Party so I didn't create an account under my real name until that happened. Based on the peak hours of each site I need money on both sites and right now I don't have enough money online to have decent rolls on both sites.

[ QUOTE ]
Biggest sng downswing ever?

[/ QUOTE ]
This downswing occurred right after the switch. I was game selecting bad, playing bad, and on super tilt trying to play every possible MTT so I could win and get unstuck.
My tracker is going haywire. So I can't look, but I would guess it was something like $10k total. About $5k in SNGs $5k in MTTs.