View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Is 25/50 NL Rigged?

[ QUOTE ]
I think hand 1 is played terribly. The stacks are too deep to get all your money in with AK. When the opponent makes the third raise, his range is very tight: AA-JJ, AK. He will probably fold JJ and QQ to your shove, and call with the two hands that have you crushed: AA and KK. I think you should just fold when he makes it 1600, especially since this opponent is unknown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough but it is 25/50 and it is not uncommon to see people put in 4 bets w/ air here.

To all people who are saying i played a hand poorly, i welcome you to be specific and tell me why i played a hand poorly. But at least give a reason and say which hand, because if you are just a 1/2 nl player who has absolutely no idea how to play in INSANELY aggro games, and doesnt understand why to 3bet light w/ marginal hands sometimes, then dont just say it is bad and give no explanation.

I don't really give a [censored] about teh no strategy thing in bbv, i will discuss these hands if ppl want to question them, but for ffs man up and at least say something worth discussing, not "u played x hand bad."