Thread: Mason... Sir,
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Mason... Sir,

I'll gamble. What rule did TE break? When has he been disrespectful or unprofessional?
Also, I would like to know specifics about 2+2's issues with the Board of Directors of the PPA.
The excuse that our opponents will benefit by public revelation of these specifics does not make sense to me. Our opponents in the Bush Administration are not that smart. If they were that smart, then they could have drafted a law better than the UIGEA and avoided the mess that has come out of the WTO case with Antiqua. Also, they lost the election of 2006 and alienated many former Republican voters like myself. What specifics can they use and how? These specifics will not matter in any future litigation about the UIGEA, its regulations and/or the Wire Act. I doubt that they can expose 2+2 to any civil or criminal liability.
When 2+2 originally raised questions about the PPA, it raised some valid lack of disclosure issues. At the time, the PPA was behind on its required filings with the government. However, these issues have been resolved because the PPA is current with its legally required filings which have been posted on the PPA site. I have some trouble with what I, and many posters, perceive as a negative, even somewhat adversial, view of the PPA by 2+2. I would appreciate an update of the issues with more specifics than the overall composition of the board of directors of the PPA.
I can understand 2+2 not commenting on the proposed regulations under the UIGEA. Given its obvious bias, any comment from 2+2 would likely be disregarded by the agencies anyway.