View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:15 AM

Default Re: Dancing With the Stars 5

yeah thanks, glad to help some people out. I'm pretty happy with this season so far my horse is still in at 17/2 and now he's the favorite with 5 left.

If you want to take that arb. it seems alright, 5% ROI and your money is only held for under 3 weeks isn't too bad. I used to be all about arbs, but lately I've been locking in on a pick and picking a hedge a little later. Apolo Ohno and Jordin Sparks were my last two horses, not to shabby.

The price for male on bodog seems pretty good to me. you get the favorite in Helio and Cameron. if for some reason Helio did get eliminated before the finale Cameron would be a nice darkhorse, being the only good looking man left vs. 2 females in a show where 80% of the voting is done by women. I highly doubt Helio and Cameron would be the next two eliminations leaving the bet with no one in the finale.

Should be an interesting next two weeks. I know I haven't bothered to vote yet b/c I felt like Helio would slide through for a while, but now is time to start. I'm a member of a couple sports boards so I'm going to ask everyone on them to vote for the last athlete on the show to win it. If anyone on here has bet on Helio please do the same.