View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
4) Another scandal in the making? Several people, including some top online pros, have been suspecting a bot infestation at the 30-60 limit games on UB. This has been reported repeatedly to UB support, and ignored. Supposedly a UB sponsored pro (not Hellmuth or Duke) has also taken this concern to UB, and also has been stonewalled. Perhaps the scariest part -- the suspected bots have abruptly vanished when this AP scandal hit its peak, around the time when AP said a third party auditor would be looking at their system.

[/ QUOTE ]

druff this is mostly inaccurate.

its a fairly involved situation and the discussion proly doesnt belong in this thread.

heres a quick outline:
1) alleged bots at 50/100 hu lhe tables. you can ask mr. gatorade about these guys as he supposedly has a foolproof way to find them and convinced many reputable ppl.

2) i noticed some very suspicious activity in the 30/60 lhe ring games. thru monthes of datamining i noticed that 4 players had identical stats over all major categories. style of play was unorthodox too. worse, they had played approx 5 hands together despite playing a combined 100k hands in the last few monthes. basically, they were the highest volume players in a very small player pool and never played with each other and all played exactly the same.

whatever, i tell some ppl and harass them a bit and now they chat a lot and, incidentally play a lot better. my guess is the operator just plays the whole time which sucks since he plays better than the bots.

3) you say [ QUOTE ]
Perhaps the scariest part -- the suspected bots have abruptly vanished when this AP scandal hit its peak

[/ QUOTE ]

this is completely false as i played with one of the 30/60 accts today and have seen the 50/100 bots periodically last couple days