View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Aces face agression on flop

Just earlier I had got this guy all in when he had top pair with a king kicker and I had the ace kicker, of course he turned the king on me, but that doesn't matter. So I know he's more than willing to stack off with TPGK. I'm only showing down strong hands and haven't run any bluffs besides C-bets.
Should I raise more preflop?
Was my play here spewey?

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (MP): $10
CO: $9.65
BTN: $1.70
SB: $17.80
BB: $10.40
UTG: $6.80

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.30</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">BB bets $0.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $3.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $9.70 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $6.20

Turn: ($20.30) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($20.30) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $20.30 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and LOST (-$10 NET)
BB showed and LOST (-$10 NET)