View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: MARCHRON\'S FOUR WINDS TRIP REPORTS

Buzz's Notes:
comparisons: awesome
SNG setup: awesome
cupping: no comment
also: ha i was going to suggest changing SN. nh!
Question for anybody: Would you rather sit at a table where you can sit down and get dealt in without posting, or one where you are required to post or wait for BB?
iso'ing michigan dude: standard

re:[ QUOTE ]
Next time you play live, try to keep track of all the things that happen that waste time: the shuffled deck replacement, deal, the players who don't bet right, the dealer having to drag the bets into the pot, players (or dealers) who misread their hands. The machines eliminate all of that, though there's a slight learning curve for players who are unfamiliar with the technology, of course. It's not a perfect replacement, though; the tables aren't programmed for live straddles or blind-chopping, though there's no reason why upgrades couldn't put those in.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno..I like this stuff. It makes the game very animated and fun, although I can see an increased WR playing at these table, i.e. online speed / cheap rake / live players = $$$$$. I like to interact socially though, so I'm curious about how much of this is cut out. LOL at phil laak in the video.

overall:[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]