View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: 3 tricky Hands as Aggressor from early multiway, 2/4 Stars

Thanks for all the answers. I understoodd perfect Hand 1 and 2 (thx again for clearing this), however, I first had problems to understand Hand #3.

So I started to write the following lines:
[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to ask again about #3. (I don't have HEFAP, so sorry if it's boring for you to reexplain)

First, I'd like to check my range for my opponent.
I gave him preflop following his stats BU (15/3/1.00/29) (33h) (o.k. not very significant) 99-QQ,AJ+,KQs. Perhaps sometimes a bit more or less but, I thought a reasonable range here. O.K.?

All of this hands might call the flop as he could have the best hand or try to win the hand later in this hand. O.K.?

Given his WtSD of 30 and his low AF of 1.0, I assumed he would fold correctly all but AJ and KQ correctly of his range to a turn bet if he's behind and will not fold any better hand. Only against K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] I would need to protect my hand.

So where is the point in betting the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I wanted to underline my point of view with stoving given my hand against the range that villain will call me.
So AK on this turnbord vs AJ+,KQs give my an equity of 57%, so I'm ahead and that of course makes everything clear.

If I bet out and villain does not fold, I'm still favorite to win this hand, so betting is for value and especially if thought to KQs also for protection.

So everything is clear for me now, and thank you all for helping me to get better.