View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:45 PM

Default SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

Wow, if you thought Kurosh was great (which I did), this guy just freaking blows my mind. Pissing his savings away cuz he busted his roll playing way over his head - if this aint BBV material I don't know what is.

[ QUOTE ]

Sunday, May 20, 2007
PLAYING MY SAVINGS (& RESPONDING TO THE PREVIOUS POST'S COMMENTS REGARDING THIS)
i have decided what to do, against nearly all the advice i've been given, i'm going to play all my savings, £89,500 to be precise. i'll probably start playing monday or tuesday night. the plan is to play anywhere from $10/$20 to $50/$100. if i do play $50/$100 or £25/£50 though i will only buy for half the max. . i'm going to be selective in games, and try and multi-table ring games. if i get bored then i'll swith to hu, rather than playing higher (i hope). i'll also try and spread my play around the sites so i should be able to put more hands in and be more selective.

i guess i have to justify this decision to you guys as well. it's mainly because i don't think i can play any lower and stick it, nor would i be happy. i haven't played a proper session for over 2 weeks because i can't get motivated to play low. many people think (including my parents) that i will be bust within a fortnight. possible, but i reckon by the end of june i will be back to £200k. as it is now i won't withdraw from my roll until i get to £250k, but if i feel the money is insecure i may get the parents to hold some of it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Friday, June 01, 2007
67 BECOMES 30
just blew £36k plus last months rakeback on betfair $100/$200 just now against bloeffer. he played very well and i didn't keep my head on enough. also given my parents £1k for june so i'm down to £30,000. last few days i've not felt like playing low tables. i'm very disappointed at the moment to lose over 50% of the roll but i don't regret playing those stakes. we played about 1100 hands i think and for awhile i was up $35k+ but he turned it around very well, the key pot was when i lost a $60k pot catching my 2 pair against his flush on the river. however, i should have check folded the river as my 2 pair were quite low and if he bets river he prob has at least 2 pair (which would almost definitely be higher). anyway, no play till monday probably. i do have £1k in my bank account which i might gamble away, but since i'll have to wait till monday to get the next £10k (then £10k tues and £9k wed hopefully) i may not play till then.

posted by Ed Hollis at 4:07 PM 1 comments

[/ QUOTE ]

http://88percent.blogspot.com/