View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Best low NL stakes in Bay Area?

Yes I can replenish, and in fact I don't even have a roll. I just track how I do, and that's where I'm at, so I'm going to take that much and dedicate it. I'm comfortable playing a shorthanded game. In fact, it's only recently that my deep stack game has had chance for improvement, but that's at microstakes home games.

Thanks for responses so far, keep 'em coming.

I've played San Pablo a few times at various times in my evolution, and also felt it was a good but high variance game. I also can't stand the smoke, I seem to get sick every time I go there. Love the food, tho'.

Lucky Chances I tried a couple of times after a weekday tournament, and yeah, oof, I ran into some folks. But that was long ago and I really sucked then.

Garden City I've played once and I really like the structure as it's an additional 33% to your $100 stack. But damn, it's so far!

The Grand I only did 3/6 once years ago before I had any clue. I'd be willing to take a shot up there, and it's easy for me to get to it, but probably after I get used to a slightly smaller game.