View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: How Kenny Tran Rates Internet Players

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

MY guess is tran played online a little bit at higher stakes games (50-1+) and got crushed short handed. i dont know enough about his game to even comment with any authority, so this is speculation, but i would venture to guess that he tried to run a bunch of bluffs like he would in a live game against the nitty people that fold a lot and got snap looked up by 3rd pair more than once, and got frustrated. A lot of the high stakes online regs just have a ton more experience in playing short handed, as thats really the only sort of games that get off the ground. For him to say that not one of the top 20 high stakes NL players is considered an online player is just absolutely ridiculous. I would take me, durr, z, hac, (urindanger and his bro) phil (jman) and whichever 4 guys he picks in a 10 handed game all day, and OH MY GOD if the game was short handed.. The best thing about this, is we could actually set it up, and everyone from our side would be very interested in playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raptor - if this were to go down, would you be willing to do this if it was only live play?

[/ QUOTE ]

id prefer half and half, but i hightly doubt any of them would agree to it. online is 'rigged' after all.