View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Friday the 13th at Foxwoods: I never trusted the Russians (long)

[ QUOTE ]
OP is a nice guy IRL. However he is a slow rolling degenerate douche.

[ QUOTE ]
He starts to push his cards in the middle and then I slam my hand down, followed with some self applause, Russian style. I look at him and say “Thank you”, as I rake in the chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL...

[ QUOTE ]
I am OOP, flop comes KT8. I bet 35, he calls. Turn is Q, which I hate. I bet 55, and he flat calls. River the board is KT8Q9. I pretty much only beat a bluff it feels like. I check the river, and he bets out 120 very quick. I think for 1 min and fold AA. He shows me a pair of nines, and I am pretty pissed. Yeah, I played that hand about as poorly as you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you play this hand poorly? Seems "just" a bit results orientated...

[ QUOTE ]
He flips over A8. Other guy has open ender. There is a 100 dollar side pot, since Gramps is the short stack. River is an 8 of course, and I tell him nice read sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

He put you on AK, obv. "Nice read sir", hmmm...this whole post is laced with comments like this. Which makes you look like a big duche.

OP is a nice guy IRL. However he is a slow rolling degenerate "glass tapping", tilty, douche bag.

AND I AM PROUD TO CALL HIM MY FRIEND! LMAO!

[/ QUOTE ]

I learned it all from you Mike, thats all I have to say. I honestly think if you didn't have any influence on me this story would not have been posted