View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: vulturesrow

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont mind discussion but I'm not keen on getting called a bigot. Im actually sort of surprised that kurto went down that since the two of us have had good discussion in the past (on this very issue).

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't call you a bigot. You are not one who is continuing to use the code that "you are correct because you suscribe to the values that the country is founded on"... And, throughout the thread I have given measured responses and posted information supporting my views. I have gone back to two specific posters over and over again looking for concrete reasons why they're singling out gays and get responses based on values and such. And I'm labeled 'liberal' as if that diminishes my argument.

If the entire argument was "let's remove marriage benefits because it bloats the government and increases taxes" then there would be no argument. But the people I was addressing are only intent on denying rights to gays.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you called me a bigot in lieu of argument. Then he protests and 'forgets' to quote the portion of the post where he calls me a bigot. Buh bye.