View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: I have yet to hear a single good argument for Clinton.

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree with everyone of your rebuttal points. Don't have time to get into each one.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's cool man. I'm ok with you being wrong and I'm glad your ok with it to.

[ QUOTE ]
There have been threads with over 100 pages on social security alone explaining why your idea is bad in some people's opinions. You are free to feel that the market is best at doing everything and that the government isn't but I don't and therefore will be voting for Hillary.

[/ QUOTE ]

the threads can be 200000000000000 pages long. It is still a FACT that I can do better with MY money than the government can. Even if I only put it in my mattress.

The market is not perfect I never have and never will say that. It is simply more efficient and less arbitrary than the government, which has never and will never do anything well. Other than spend money and make thing more complicated than need be.

[ QUOTE ]
If you truly think that by taking away the tax breaks that the big oil companies enjoy (while earning tens of billions in profits) that it will simply be passed on to the consumer then I fear you don't understand the marketplace. It will not be a wash. Their profits will go down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone doesn't understand the marketplace and it isn't me. To begin with if you believe Exxon mobile isn't going to raise its prices to keep up with your taxes please mail me some of what your smokin. Secondly since when is making a profit and being successful a sin? Why is it our business how much money they make?