View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: SYTYCD - betting venues?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have only missed the auditions. Some were good and others were horrible. It is all similar to the AI format.

Next show is Vegas I think. I don't remember the exact number but there are something like 210 or so that made it to Vegas and they weed people out until there are only 20 remaining.

My first year watching. When they get down to 20 does the voting start?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it does (again similar to AI format). As one poster pointed out earlier in another thread, keep in mind that the elimination process is different than AI. The public votes, and the bottom 3 are determined thereby; on the elimination show, each of the bottom 3 "dances for their life," and based on that short performance (30 sec or so, IRCC), and whatever else they are feeling that evening, the judges then confer and collectively decide who goes home. I think this will make LLs and "who goes home" wagers more predictable -- consider Sanjaya's fate, had this been AI's format on elimination night.

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting elimination format. i like it!

glad to hear i only missed auditions. this may put me at a disadvantage tho. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

anyhoo, dvr is now set properly.