View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: 500k VPP mark reached

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Desdia01,

When I'm buying a house this summer I will surely contact you for my mortgage loan, and trust that you can get me the best deal around . That is, if your job hasn't been replaced by the BillPay function that most banks are making available now.

I also think it's funny that you are patronizing bigjoe, implying he's trying too hard or something by playing so much . Meanwhile, you probably worked like 70 hours a week when you first got your job, and are likely continuing to run the rate race today.

It's funny that each thread about a big achievement has the potential to involve Flight_Risk hate , and it usually comes when you least expect it.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. If you plan on contacting me to get the best deal on your mortgage, I got a helluav doozy on a public housing apartment in the South Bronx with great views.

2. If you really thinking I have been patronizing bigjoe by implying he is trying too hard or something by playing too much, I have this invention I'd like you to invest in. Please transfer every last dime you have left on Pokerstars (if you even have any left) and I'll get back to you next year if anything pans out.

3. If you really think I'm hating on bigjoe's monumental 500K FPPs/VPPs landmark, then repeat the same step in #2 but this time, transfer all of your funds from the other sites to my account on PS immediately. It's gonna be bigger than the dot.com era.