View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

En Passant,

No I am not lying to myself--you are lying to yourself. I don't mind a show being staged but at least dress it up a little so that I can lose myself in it, this show is beyond retarded. One the premise is f'ing goofy and is just an extension of the "Flavor/Rock of Love's." Two, it is hard for me to wrap myself around concepts that don't make sense like falling in love after a day or two of knowing a person with dozens of others around all stealing your time and attention away--it doesn't make sense and further takes away from the realness of the production. I don't want to watch some white trash skank who can barely formulate a sentence tell some internet skank how she has fallen in love w/ her and it has been a couple of days and probably a total of 15 minutes of face to face time.

i.e. Brett Michaels Rock of Love was shot over a 2 week time frame and every one of those dumb broads claimed they loved him--the one that won didn't and was the only one that was stand-offish. She won b/c she was the hottest and coolest...point being that these shows suck but if you can get past the circus like concepts then good for you.