View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Razz - calling 4th?

[ QUOTE ]
BTW you play $5/10 now?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO! nononono. I was going to also post a .50/1 hand but I have so many files I couldn't find it.

This was my first foray to 5/10 and only because I saw two new guys I had been playing the night before at .50/1 and they weren't too good there. It wasn't a full table and I watched it for a while and thought, "If I blow through my money at micro I don't know when I'll get a chance to reload, so, if I ever want to play up here, now's the time to give it a shot." Two new players with too much money - I tried to avoid the regulars and play with them.

It was fun. It was easier then micro. It was odd, tho,' one guy called me on the river with K hi. But I can't play there. Most of those players had like, more then my whole bankroll on the table. I made about $40 and scooted. Then I made another $12 playing .50/1. A very good day for me.

But....someday......

If you haven't seen Stars lately, the Razz tables are going crazy. Must be that WSOP HORSE trny. Chad trying to make up for previous remarks by joking around about how popular Razz would become.

I might make it up there, yet!