View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: The Well: bottomset

[ QUOTE ]
What do you do, if anything, with regards to table selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

I look for tables with full stacks, that is about it, sometimes I sit at tables by myself, the regulars won't sit HU with me, so the player that sits is usually pretty bad

[ QUOTE ]
I remember you being a regular at the microlimit forums. What made you change your game to no limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a couple months where I ran bad at 5/10 Limit 6max, decided to give NL a shot

[ QUOTE ]
Lifetime graph?
How come you moved to FR from 6max?
Do you consciously play a FR hand where the first 3 fold like a 6max hand?
How have 6max skills contributed to your FR game?
Do you believe contributing to other people's threads helps you more than the original poster?
What do you do besides poker?
What do you think the future of poker holds?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see if I can get a graph up

like the switch from limit to 6max nl, it was a big downswing that gave me the idea to give FR a shot

once the first 3 have folded, yeah I play the hand like a 6max hand, though most FR players don't really adjust that much so it doesn't play as aggro as 6max

I've have very good success playing 2-6handed on FR tables, and probably should try to do so more often

the 6max skills come that helped are the relentless aggression, I like constantly going after limpers(big in 6max both limit and NL) blindstealing(bigger in limit but big in both) mainly

I've always gotten more from responding to other people's threads than my own, I'm over 10k posts, and I think I may have 100 hand posts of my own, at least 20times that responding to other threads

play videogames(mainly Guitar hero right now), goto movies, boring stuff for the most part

future of poker, I'm not sure, I doubt it will ever completely dry up online, but it the games might get a lot worse if getting money on becomes difficult, hopefully it will be legalized and regulated in the US which I think would lead to a new poker boom

[ QUOTE ]
give it to me straight---what do you think about me:
1. as a player
2. as a poster
3. as a human being

[/ QUOTE ]

1.well we don't tangle very often, you are on the tighter side of things, but with semi-spastic rounds of aggression it seems

2. often seem scared to put money in with 1pair hands

3. no clue, though you do shortstack some of the time, so I hate you(stop shortstacking and I'd stop hating you)

[ QUOTE ]
do you play for a livin
are you better than blunty

[/ QUOTE ]

semi-pro I have a job but a lot of my poker winnings go towards expenses

haven't played with him very much at all, so not sure