View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: The Well: bottomset

[ QUOTE ]
Biggest adjustment from 6 max to FR?
Plans on playing higher than 1/2?
Single, married?
Players who have given you the most trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

having to throttle down the aggression some, like at 6max you basically never fold AK preflop HU, at fullring so many players only reraise like QQ+, often KK+ you have to ease up a lot

hopefully I will but I need to get solidified at 1/2 first, I need to start playing as many hands as you and pokerboy do, and stop spending most of the money I make, so the bankroll can grow

I'm single

the nice thing about fullring is there aren't that many confrontations between me and the other regulars, so its kind of a session to session thing, noone consistently has made my life really tough

you, IanBarnes, dlm(runs like god vs me) seem to tangle with me more than most

[ QUOTE ]
How many BB's do you PF raise AA UTG? (Or UTG+1) I've been struggling with this because I don't want to give my hand away with 7xbb pfr, but I don't want to get 4 callers with a 3xbb pfr.

Many players online will call the 3xbb pfr w/any pair 22-TT and if they hit their set, it's tough to lay down A's. Plus the more callers behind you, the better chance they hit 2 pair...

Tips? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

I use 4bb +1 perlimper from all positions with all my raising range

reraises I usually use 3x to 3.5x HU in position, OOP 3.5 to 4x

with callers I usually add 1x per caller or so, that varies some

I think the key is not to have a tight range versus them preflop, if they will only win the cbet frequently, setmining is a losing proposition