View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: The Well: bottomset

[ QUOTE ]
So I take it you virtually never open limp then. Would love to hear some of your reasoning behind this. Have you always played that way?

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent the first 2years I played poker playing 6max, I'm a 6max player at heart, you don't openlimp in limit 6max or NL 6max

so when I switched to FR I adopted a 6max style of play without open-limping,is it possible that I could have a higher EV with some openlimping? sure, but the current plan has worked well, I have been experimenting more with overlimping lately

[ QUOTE ]
Yea I saw that.
I think you are a pretty good player and back before the forum split (I think) A.e.jones did a very good well I would love to see you do one like his. It was very informitive and and I learned allot.

Lets talk about when you are picking on the blinds a few tiimes and they start playing back at you. Will you give up at this point do you like to counter with a 4 bet how do you handle these situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to go read aejones well thread

as for getting played back at, it depends kind of, there are some normally tight regulars that will mess with me, pokerboy, bt2, dlm for example and some of the more aggro ones like ryancmu, grandmelon that also do

I'm not going to say what my adjustments to them are, because I play against them a fair bit

usually until I know someone is messing with me, I tend to give reraises credit, they aren't too frequent for the most part

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you live?
Do you work and/or go to school?
What are your long term goals with poker and with life?

[/ QUOTE ]

currently Sioux Falls, SD(population ~140k)

I'm a junior in college, that is on a break from school,
should be back either this Fall, or in the Spring

longterm goals not sure really hopefully move my way up the limits, but to do that I need to play more and stop spending so much of what I do make

I want to finish school up, get a job in the field(engineering) and maybe get married, have kids(that is on the delayed list)