View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

Nailing traz was virtually impossible. Kyro not being a useful seer but having 3 (confirmed) out of 4 peeks, with the last not looking wolfy, pretty much sewed the game up. I don't think the wolves absolutely have to kill a confirmed since the difference is getting to a final three with one confirmed or no confirmeds, it is not a lock (I think, I don't recall count details fully, but if all three are truly confirmed not killing one does not lead to a forced win since there were three 'unknowns' anyway out of five when the must lynch happened.)

Also, I did not think the neil attack by traz was too over the top, becuase he was just getting wolfier and wolfier as the game went on. The books defense was a bit iffy, but books was taking a villagerish posture, he just had too many likely seers peek him. I could so easily buy a villager traz disregarding all the peek info at that point.

This game came down to rand and kyro.

If it runs again, I may rethink peek strategy some (when to reveal). I think re-peeks should not automatically be the same as the first peek, though. That just gives the wolves so much play and is the only real reason why coming out immediately with peeks may not be best (unless I am missing something in my internal analysis). (Basically, if I have peeked x,y, and z, and now 6 other players are dead, my potential peeks are so limitted screwing with them is a high probability option for the wolves.)

I have a few thoughts on rules tweaks, so if you do run it again I will think more about them.