View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Post(Warning: Long)

[ QUOTE ]

TylerCracker-Not sure if he is around either but he was one of the tougher honest guys here who got me to reevaluate my game a lot. Gracias

TT-Thanks for your knowledgeable honest opinions.

Finally to JoeTall my Poker Coach. Joe has really helped my game in just the few short get togethers that we have had. I feel like a much more confident and better player overall because of his tutelage. Thanks for your time and knowledge Jose!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jose:

First of all you have one hell of a great poker coach, Joe Tall is one of the best when you work with him in person. Hope to see you more often on Deuces Cracked my home away from home. I have never stopped (and hopefully will never stop) learning, I still pick up an occasional new concept from Joe and his partners Death Donkey and Entity. For the majority of small stakes players I think its the best coaching site out there because they play mostly single tables which allows a lot of time to discuss reads and how to adjust accordingly to table texture.

Secondly I didn't know your friends with Tyler Cracker, he is a very nice guy, I've played with him a few times in Vegas. If your out to Vegas where we both live be sure to let me know... I'll come out and lag up the table, make you face tough decisions, and generally make the game suck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It was an eyeopener when we just did this for Cactus Jack, he claims it was the best poker lesson he has received to date so there must be some value in learning how to adjust to a thinking lag.

Congrats... keep up the good work! Remember poker is hard... don't ever get lazy, there is always more to learn!