View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

I have never really gotten upset about a 2+2 post before, but Dids you are so far out of line here its unbelievable. I think you should be permabanned for that comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who understands what Dids was trying to say here? It may have not come the way he wanted it to or in the context he meant it, but I understood completely and the only thing I got out of it is "There is more to the media misperception of him as a bad guy than just the gun incident". [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] As I read it, the comment was why the some in the media felt the way they did.

Fair or unfair, but spitting incidents will always follow someone whether it be Robbie Alomar or Bill Romanowski and also look like a vile act, regardless of how great a person is otherwise.
RIP, very sad for the family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

Not that I expect most of the simpletons that read this site and engage in the usual hysterical moaning when horrible stuff like this happens to be able to understand that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this post is almost as bad as your first one imo. We all say stupid things from time to time, myself included.

But regardless of whether or not you think your comment out of line, its clear to you that you offended a lot of people who are grieving right now. You then had the choice of either just apologizing and making things right or defending yourself. You not only chose the latter, but you also deemed it necessary to insult those who were offended.

Theres a time and place for these things man. I'm probably like you in that I'm not too emotional and usually rely upon my logical side rather than my emotional side. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for the majority who are more emotional. If someone you loved died of a heart attack, do you think it'd be ok for my first PUBLIC response to be "Well, he did eat a lot of junk food"?