View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: An EDF Introspective: S.R.E.A.M.

[ QUOTE ]

I knew society was driven by sex, but when youre in a relationship and dont have to be like "trying" to go get sex you kind of stop being driven by it. So I guess I kind of felt like I was looking at it as an outsider being like "man wtf is with people and these ultra-urges?".

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the case with me. Even when I am in a long-term serious relationship (as I am now), I still feel the nagging urges to "get laid." When you're off the market, you just process them by thinking "that girl's hot, I'd hit on her if I were single, but I'm not, hey here comes my girlfriend, awesome I get to sleep with her tonight."

And when I'm at a bar/club/party or some place I used to meet girls when I was single, I feel like my hands are tied in some way; like I'm not allowed to do something my body wants to do, which is meet chicks and sleep with them. My brain and heart sort of tackle those instincts and say "you don't need to go through this trouble anymore; you found someone." But I still kind of feel like a sprinter standing on a track with a bandage on my ankle.