View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I want to know as much as I can. The depth and scope of the impropriety, namely. Wouldn't it be nice to have some cold hard fact to go with all the rampant speculation? Was it $700k over the last three months, or $7-million over the last five years? Scott and AJ, or a motley crew of cheats in CR, Panama, Montana, and Miami? Just 363, or numerous 'superuser' observer clients?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone reading these forums agrees and would like to know more. The best way for that to happen is to bring the site to its knees financially. The people who know the answers to these questions at some point will present those answers. There is a book to be written about all of this. Someone is going to make money off of this story. If you think that one dude going down to Costa Rica for a week is going to provide you with those answers, you are naive. When Absolute Poker is finished as a business and people scatter, that's when the real facts will start to emerge.

[/ QUOTE ]

The majority of people who play on AP either don't know about the scandal, or don't care enough to stop playing there. Yeah, most of the people on 2+2 have stopped playing there, but they represent only a small percentage of everybody on the site. The only way to significantly hurt AP financially is to dig up FACTS that will bring them down, either through legal action or other means.