View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Need some good advice! Just went from 500$ to 10k and back to 80$!

First thing, english is not so strong so please be nice.

Ok........here I go, I have been playing internet poker for about 2-3 years, the first two years was on and off, but 2007 have really been my serious year. I have been reading a lot of books, doing a lot of poker homework over the years.

I play mostly limit hold’em and just started to get in to pot limit omaha, but limit is my strong game. For about a 1,5 months ago I mad a deposit of 500$ to pacific poker and worked my way up to almost 2000$ in a week, make a cash out of 1500$, and left 500$ of profit in pacific to play with. From that 500$, I worked my way up to about 3000$ in 2 weeks only playing limit 5-10$,10-20$ and 30-60$. Cash 1000$ out to neteller and make 500$ deposite on party poker and 500$ pokerstars.

So I had:
500$ party poker
500$ pokerstars
2000$ pacific poker
and I turn it into- 1100$ at party, 1200$ pokerstars, 7100$ pacific poker ( i was VERY LUCKY at pacific poker!)
I mad it only on limit 5-10$-10-20$ at party and Stars( it took me about one week), But on pacific poker I jumped limit and played 30-60$ limit and had a crazy run one night (last week), I started with 10-20$ and turn my 2000$ into almost 3000$, at the same time I was watching a game in the 30-60$ table, and the game was very lose, so I sat down with everything I had in pacific poker and turn it into 7100$
I know the rules nr.1 that I should have 300 BB ( 18K to play 30-60$), but, the game seem so lose and juicy, so I decided to have a go and be very tight, I was playing tight and solid and yes, I was lucky to, the poker god was with me.

Now I was really close to my 10K bankroll! with a total Bankroll of 9400$

The day after the amazing night on pacific poker. I went back, wanting to get above 10K and had a VERY, VERY bad run, it was one of those days, that nothing was good enought, my hand was strong, BUT just not strong enought! The cards was hitting me like a joke, and it just keep on doing that for 2 hours And I tilt, and could'nt control myself, I went from 7100$ to 990$ in about 3 hours, and after that, nothing worked for me, I was playing so badly. lost everything I had at party and pokerstars......At this moment, I only have about 80$ on my pacific poker.

I know, I was stupid......But, I could'nt control it, It was the biggest moment in my internet poker run, and the most stupid thing I ever had done in poker ( in my life ). all I wanted was to hit 10k, what a [censored] joke!

Now I taking a long break. One of my friend own me 2K and I have 80$ in pacific poker this is my last internet poker money, If I go broke on 2080$ I will stop playing on the net for good!

So please I really need some good advice from good people.

Thank U kindly

THe loser

[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]