Thread: Beautiful Names
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 06:57 AM

Default Beautiful Names

In response to boxedIn's thread, and to help create a kinder, gentler OOT, here's a thread for you to post names you find really beautiful. You know, the kind that just roll off your tongue, or are pleasing to say, or get you a little fired up. Post yours here.

Some of mine:

Bianca - I always picture a Bianca as someone elegant yet sexy.

Holly and Molly - I'm not sure what it is, I just love the way they sound. Between this and my redhead thing it's obvious I need to find a good Irish girl.

Katherine and all its variants (Catherine with a C, Katie, Kate, etc.) - I just really like this name. As far as other traditional names I'm a fan of, I also like Elizabeth (and its variants), Emily, and Jennifer. And I like Michelle although I never see anyone with it anymore.

Laura, Julia - I think these are both really classic-sounding names and I've always associated them with classical beauty and strong, sharp personalities. The Julia thing may also have something to do with 1984.

Tara and Kara - I think these sound pretty (Though it doesn't hurt that all the ones I've known were pretty hot).

Jillian - Always liked this one though it may partially be because I knew an insanely hot girl in high school with this name. Smart, too. I also like Jill.

Okay, so I'm kind of easy when it comes to names, I suppose. What are your favorites?