View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:15 PM

Default BBV4L: any guinea pigs out there?

So I was watching TV last night, and an ad came on for Extenze, a pill offering male enhancement. The ad consisted of some busty chick breathily extolling the virtues of Extenze, followed by some offscreen hand offering a microphone emblazoned with Sex TV to several happy couples. Men of various races keep saying things like "How can I put this . . . IT'S BIGGER!" while attractive women look on smiling happily, no doubt reflecting on the profoundly enhanced dicking they are receiving three times daily.

After watching this, it occurred to me that it would be pretty funny to try this stuff or something like it. However, I don't think I'll be doing this, for two reasons:

1) I am somewhat squeamish about mysterious dong alchemy.

2) If it did actually work, my fiancee would complain. Clearly I have an armadillo in my trousers and it's really quite frightening.

But, as 2+2 is nothing if not an extension of our collective id, I figured there has to be somebody here who would do this and trip report it. What's in it for you Well, perhaps we could solicit donations for the cause of minor public humiliation, much as the Crimson challenges of old. If that doesn't motivate you, your TR thread will hopefully be Internet Approved evidence of a Superior Wang and will clear up all of those girl problems you've been having.

WHO'S ON BOARD?