Thread: HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:07 PM

Default Re: HELP!!

First off.. good move on quitting the pills. Those things are ridiculous and will harm you more then help you. your not depressed... your sad you lost a bunch of money. Had you won a bunch you wouldn't be feeling this way. A truly depressed person could win the lottery and they'd still be crying they're eyes out.

As for getting back on the right track with cards. First.. you need to analyze if you can truly beat the game. No lying to yourself. Beating the game isn't "knowing" how to play better then your opponents, it IS playing better then your opponents. I myself had a hard time comeing down in limits, but it's what a successful player does. I was killing the 5/10 NL online (+200k in a year) until Neteller got shutdown then the games got tougher and I couldn't win anymore. I moved down to 3-6 then 2-4 and played fairly badly because the money just wasn't the same. I then took a step back and seriously anaylyzed my goals and more importantly my capabilities. I realized I'm not going to have +10k days playing 2-4 and I'll have to just try and make $300/day. [censored].. $300/day is over $100k/year.

To wrap it up... you are overwhelmed and sound like your on tilt trying to win it back fast. Take baby steps and it will all add up.