View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: What to do in late position with lots of limpers?

BBB I didn't realize you were such a JA. Good to know.

Next time you rank my posts as spew and bad I would appreciate some constructive criticism like everyone else does. Until then, go peel the bark off of someone's else's tree.

If you can't play those hands against 4 limpers for a raise that doesn't by definition mean its spew and bad unless of course you can prove it.

In all my posts I always accepted criticism at its base value even when it was personal, but I see no merit in your comments against my posts lately so I am not sure what fostered it.

Perhaps you can tell me at some time in a PM why I am such and idiot to help me or you can ignore me in the future.

I think I have done my best to add some content to this particular forum by being unafraid to make ridiculous statements.

To think that I am unaware of this is extremely shortsighted. I do take offense to the comment of calling a spade a spade though, although many people claim it's not a racist comment because its origin goes back to Ancient Greece doesn't negate the fact that since the 1600's its been used in a derogatory way.