View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Maybe I have some outs, maybe I have the best hand, full games suck

Untill villian shows tendacies to suggest otherwise I think folding to that raise has to be the correct move. I mean given Hero's PF and Flop play and that board does villian really expect for Hero to fold. Can he even make that raise with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] into that board. How about A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. When we're ahead it can't be that often and when we're behind how many outs can we give ourselves to improve. Five at the most. His PF stats are on the loose/passive side and not much aggression postflop according to hero.

Then if you do improve do you really want to bet/call a straight. That can't be a +EV move against this guy. Do you want to bet/fold a paired board. That can't be right because how can he not be concerned about a FH if he is holding a flush. If he made a FH that means he either limped AA/KK/JJ or called the flop with 77. Now you have to call just because of the WTF factor.

EDIT: I realized one hand I forgot to consider was KJ which cleans up many outs for us. Those combos alone may sway this to a call and fold river UI. Of course how many players will fold for that one more bet once there.