View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

Funkii,
Given how much money is at stake I don't really hold any ill will towards someone selling the account because I completely understand what they are doing and why. I do not see selling an account as being that wrong ethically especially because one does not have a lot of time to make the decision to sell their account. Given this they could easily make a hasty decision. IMO if someone thinks selling an account deep in an MTT makes someone a scumbag they have a ridiculously high set of moral standards.If he did lie about after the fact(I don't know) who [censored] cares, what was he going to say yes I sold my account now take all my money. The main point I am making there are tons of people who will go deep in mtts and opt to sell their seats for a guaranteed big score to reduce variance. There is little point in pursuing them because there are so many of them(basically anyone who goes deep in a big tourney) it makes far more sense to crack down on the account buyers because they are 99% of the problem.