View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: *** Official NY Mets Our OFFSEASON Has Come Thread ***

what the [censored] is vyse doing in this thread?? arguing the players listed earlier didn't get a sick advantage at coors field back when they didn't keep the balls in the humidor is a joke...

lol, those names are funny, such insane stats from guys who were below average players everywhere else

on another note, i'm not disappointed with the torrealba talks breaking down if this means castro can get more playing time...plz not barrett, that guy seems to cause frequent headaches for his own team...i think a few of us were alluding to it earlier, was the catcher in the minors moreno or something?? i guess he's fallen apart??

also, needless to say, the mets need to address the pen or starting pitching, there are plenty of mediocre options, will be interesting to see who they target...

glavine offered a contract by the braves, around 1 yr for 8 mill, having glavine as a 4 or 5 starter at that price would have been a very good value for us given the crap that is out there, too bad he prolly soured on us