View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: surfdoc is in the well

[ QUOTE ]
what 2p2 poster most influenced your evolution in understanding LHE?

what are your favorite 2p2 threads ever(feel free to provide links) in terms of "turning on a light"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Mike L. has had more impact on my game than anyone else. He used to post so many hands that required out of the box thinking. It sort of helped that he lives 15 minutes away and we became friends a few years ago. So many times when we were in the car or sitting around in a group with a variety of guys like JustinA, Gonores, Andyfox, Gabe, Deathdonkey, and several others it just seemed like the one who most consistently got it right was Mike. He has for a few years been my first call on the way home from a tough session to run through the questionable hands.

Unfortunately the 2p2 software has deleted a lot of my favorites. When Ed Miller was still posting as Major Kong there were so many gems. Stuff like this.

There are so many others but I don't really have the energy to dig them up. I am fortunate enough to be able to recall the gist of a lot of these big threads and after being around the forum for this long it is suprising how often I play a hand and actually recognize the exact scenario from an old thread.