View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:24 AM

Default Re: 20 on the button...worst limp, worst raise...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
since they are good players, and i assume they will play well post-flop, so all suited cons, pp, maybe 78o and 89o+

i wont raise any offsuit boardway tho, given the players and situation, i'll only riase kqs+, aqo+(aqo is close), and of coz j10s+ if i m feelin lucky !

if the blinds are loose, i might even limp with jj, but usually r jj+, tens are close, i might chose to limp with it

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the second post I've seen you advocate comming into post with medium unsuited connectors. Those hands are money losers in multiway limit holdem games. Not only that, they are very difficult to play when you flop a pair, two pair, and bottom straight draws.

[/ QUOTE ]

i play them cause i think i m the better player in the game, where i can fold top pair, use free card play, knock out players, no miss bet etc. obviously i am talking live game where ppl are gerenally bad , i think i can play them by giving up some post-flop edge, and max my win rate. in this situation, i rather have 67o then kto, since we kept the pot small, i can bet when i hav top pair on flop, a k fell and some1 bet, i can jus fold and not get suck in it. whereareas, kt off you flop top pair usually hav to check call 3 streets ? you are getting 6-7 to 1 odd with the blinds coming along !

i was just trying to said that more better you are, the more hands you can play. the more you opp suck, the more hands you can play. Yes, those hands are hard to play, but i still play them, just play better post-flop !