Thread: Is this ok?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Is this ok?

Is this the post you're talking about?

[ QUOTE ]
Right now, the Gold Strike is giving money away as if they don't want to get caught with it.

Last week, they started paying a $100 bonus for getting a full house cracked (you must use both hole cards). Making quads is worth $100, a straight-flush $150, and a Royal is worth $200. Obviously, getting those hands cracked=jackpot.

I hear that this promotion has paid out about $3,000/day. That's $20k/week going back to the players, and they plan on running this until the end of the year.

They also have drawings five days a week, good for close to another $1000/day, spread throughout the day ($100 here, $300 there). And they have a free Football Squares pool on Sunday Night and Monday Night, each good for another $1000 ($100 for the first quarter, $500 for the fourth quarter, etc).

I've never seen a card room give away money like this.

(I consulted with a B&M moderator before posting this. He feels confident that my motivation is to share this valuable info with the 2+2 community, as opposed to being motivated to shill for a local cardroom.)

[/ QUOTE ]

If so, there's no way a cardroom (or employee of cardroom) should be able to spam the B&M forum with this. It's just a promotion designed to draw players to their room. It doesn't matter if you think this particular promotion is very good.