View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Again, the aggression factor is damning. It's not just a donk that decided, "Hey, I'm gonna try to be more aggressive and see what happens." It's a player who raises or folds EVERY river when it's an option, only losing the pot when he bluffs and fails, or declines to bluff. And his actions taken vs. his opponent's actual holdings are essentially perfect. He induces bluffs from draws he has high-carded and calls. He makes loose calls of PF pushes that he ALWAYS ends up being slightly ahead of. From that, it's not "Oh, a donk called a shove with A high because he's a donk," it's "Oh, someone WOULD call a shove with A high when he knows his opponent has K high, and given ALL THIS OTHER EVIDENCE he probably DOES know."

[/ QUOTE ]

I see so many flawed an biased reasonings in this thread that I just have to make another post. Sorry Kurt.

There ate two theories here:

1. AP is rigged
2: An idiot donk decides to never call river and run hot for a few hundred hands.

The HHs seem to support #1 above. But what if #2 was true. What would the HHs look like? What would the HHs look like if an idiot donk decides to never call river and then run hot for a few hundred hands. What would they look like?

Think about it!

They would look like he could see your hole cards!

[/ QUOTE ]
god you are retarded