View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

rek - sillysal commented on more than just her age. She was responding to DanDruff's post as a whole.
A couple of us ran with the whole 40 thing just to be silly.

Perhaps the reason she is not updating on what info FT has given her is because they haven't given her anything.

DanDruff's and gehrig's thoughts on this are somewhat interesting. She is mostly not going to comment right now possibly based on her lawyers' advice and I don't think that is the end of the world.

I do agree that i would like to know more about Mike Haven's findings. But he said FT was going to get back to him and perhaps they haven't yet. Possible that FT is looking into it more closely and prefer he not comment on the data they sent him until they have had a chance to look into his observations themselves.
Stuff like that.

You are making way more out of sillysal's post then necessary and your tone about her gracing us with another post is not necessary and I don't think is winning others to your point of view.
She didn't just comment on being 40. She added info on her live-play background and confirmed that DanDruff's post was pretty accurate for the most part.

When someone came up with more info saying, "Hey, I know that person" she confirmed "Yup, that's me."
When somebody had questions about her not playing live she explained that she has indeed played live.

As best I can tell, she was directly responding to many of the observations that DanDruff brought up.
If you have issues about her commenting on playing live then blame DanDruff, not her. He's the one who brought it up.