Thread: "Intervention"
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: \"Intervention\"

Probably my favorite show ever and definitely my favorite serious one. I have seen every episode to date. One of my good friends growing up was on the show. I was watching Intervention one day and when it ended they showed the preview for next weeks show and what do you know Ryan Braswell was on the [censored] TV. I was like WTF and called all my friends back home and a couple were like yeah he was filmed for some documentary. It was really strange seeing him shooting up with my other friend (whos face was blurred) in the same bathroom I used to take dumps in when I stayed at his house and seeing his mom and sister's pain. I wasn't surprised though to find out he was strung up on oxy since he was the biggest druggy I ever knew. When we were all getting stoned in 7th grade he was already talking about coke. He introduced me to shrooms, acid, x, and all the other [censored]. Really smart dude incredible drummer, was in the band at Fresno State. Sad to see him on Intervention and [censored] up again when they say what happened at the end of the show.