Thread: Opened a Bar
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Opened a Bar

Congratulations Thremp, evern man shoud own a bar at least )once in his like.

[ QUOTE ]
2) Ingenious ways to tell my friends that they, in fact, can not drink for free/get in for free/otherwise abuse our friendship since I didn't open a party lounge for myself and instead want to make actual dollars on my investment. I basic idea that was mentioned to me was to just pay for all my own drinks/covers and then pull the money from the drawers at the end. I'd rarely be in there and it'd be fine with my partner and I think it'd simplify the process. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about how the liquor taxes or audits work in your State but using your method you will be paying sales and liquor taxes by ringing up your drinks. Personally I ran a tab for myself (Only person who had a tab was me, period) If you want to know why feel free to ask. It does solve your problem both with your friends and taxes (other than consuption audits.

If you are interested I tried literally hundreds of different promotions throughout the years and would be glad to share both the good and bad ones with you. I'll give you my best and cheapest Promo now, free steamed hotdogs during Monday night football. This increased my Monday night sales by 25% and I used cheap rodeo dogs with no complaints. Buy a used commercial hot dog/bun steamer and all hot dogs taste great!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One question for you; Do you own your own vending rights?
Jimbo