View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: DeathDonkey is in \"The Well\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Based on our HU session, what limit should I be playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

We played in the micro tourney right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was the one who played you in the HU quarterfinals and put up a fight right up until HORSE started and I decided paying attention to that was more profitable than trying to beat you. You had said "I played well" until that point and realized I didn't know exactly what that meant since you were playing against microers, most of them fullring players. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh I remember now. Well you didn't let me run you over as easily as the others did. You realized how difficult it is to make a hand you feel confident with and played back at me some and kept me off balance. I seem to remember you still making some simple mistakes such as choosing awful board textures to try bluffs on but in general you were more aggressive and less afraid than the others and that served you well. I think that shows me you will do fine at the low to mid limits as long as you game select well and could easily improve enough to crush everyone in those games and be ready for bigger.

-DeathDonkey