View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, so I now realize SAMP15555 is a scammer. This thread is soooooo long it would be EXTREMELY difficult to search the entire thread looking for the name.
A sugestion to the moderator, start another thread, or better yet, a post that cannot be added to, except by you, with the names of scammers. That would be much easier to deal with then 155 pages looking for a scammer.
Anyhow, I appreciate the attempts at helping us avoid scams. Funny thing is, I have been playing online poker for 4 or years now and this is the FIRST time I have tried any kind of transaction with someone i didnt know. Doesnt speak well to the generall honesty level out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owing to your allegedly having been scammed I have realised that I shouldn't give all readers credit for having even one iota of common sense when giving money to an unknown person on an anonymous internet board. The most brief and casual check should have warned you to be on guard, although you do appear to live in Fairyland.

Hence, I have amended the title of the thread. If someone else gets scammed, allegedly, in a similar manner to you after this amendment, then even you will be able to have derisive thoughts about how naive must some people be.

I trust you have reported the alleged scam to PS? They won't give you your money back, but they should stop this POS from being able to accept other p2p transfers. I'm sure that one day soon his RL name and address will be leaked, (accidentally, of course), to someone here and when that happens I'd guess he might be paid a RL visit from some of his allegedly scammed friends.