Default Re: \"The Ofdabeat hates backpackers special\"

- MBK is the coolest mall ever
- Khao san road is just genuine just such amazing people and great atmosphere
- israeli people are quiet and humble
- ppl sitting on the ground in a circle playing guitar next to a bench
- hippie massacre episode of south park
- beer chang wow its so good
- im gonna eat 3x10baht pad thai today, then fly to chiang mai 2morrow
- im gonna eat candy chips and 711 +mcdonalds while shopping cool souvenirs and KSR-junk to fill up my bag before taking 3rd class train 2 chiang mai
- spending 2-3 hours daily on email and chat and writing long mails to 100 ppl 70 of whom will delete it
- wow omg look at my t-shirt "cambodia danger mines" and a skull, the symbol of danger.
- spending 3 days in phnom penh , 2,5 of them smoking weed watchin tv
- wow zomg tubing
- full moon parttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
- arriving to KSR clean, well-dressed and 2 days later have dreads and ripped shredded sheets for clothes bought 5th-hand from a boy on the street. also sold ur shoes u dont need shoes in thailand. its like a magic cloud place. u have seen the light now u are alot cooler than most others thus u dont need to look good. besides all girls have aids here anyway
- people walking long distances to save petty change in scorching heat with heavy load. asian ppl are dumbfounded by this.
- gotta buy 1,5l og 2l water bottle and carry around its better when warm. saves 2 baht also, and the enviroment which i care about. maybe ill just get one of those multicoloured shoulder strap purse-like things to keep it in, wouldnt look so stupid anymore then , now would it ? its cheap too only 350 baht. i can keep it when i come home too. its gonna be a good investment.
- next day sell it for 10 baht to street kid.
- haha wohoooo tuk tuks are so much fun. cheaper than taxis too and way more thai.
- spending time to social engineer in order to look like a true traveler, including "i may go to india" in many conversations.
- unpopular ppl that demand respect because they have been a year in china/a month in africa/is maybe going to india
- the performance of different types of instruments including drums, flutes, drums, bongo drums and drums, at an unexpected moment like 6 in the morning standing with ur eyes closed drunk and the beat is so pure. tubing lolz
- zomg mines !!!!!!!!! there are mines
- even though they travel in groups, israelis dont substitute regular talking for a screamfest all at once in a wicked language comparable to chinese sound torture. they tend to not demand much and be at peace, and are therefore always very welcomed by gh managers and well liked by all.

weed is wearing off.

pls supply more backpacker pics- awesome