View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 04:32 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.
Default Re: My running account of amount lost (or least likely won) in the Bah

After playing with bugstud, joshthief and a drunken nlsoldier sweating, I had battled back to $1500 up, until the blackjack [censored] of atlantis, (more on this later) came and said hello to me, bang, tons of losses, went to down a few hundy, when internet poker celebrity tongni said, "you have $600 left, whats the difference, go all in" being a lemming, I put the 600 dowwn, bang 11 vs 5, double, 7, dealer pulls 21. I go to atm, go on blackjack tilt, Josh loans me 500, lose that, down $4800 at blackjack table. Decide to go play craps with josh, get credit card advance, win $50 bucks, decide that this sucks, run into blackjack [censored] of atlantis again who grabs my arm and says "lets play!", Josh comes with, I sit down next to blackjack [censored], and think maybe the night can be salvaged by hooking up with 18 yr old chick, I run to bathroom, and then some dude takes my spot, (huge beat--I believe right now she is blowing him for a blackbird double down) anyhoo, run a little hot, have a sick $400 88 where I split, double on 11 and dealer miraculously busts his 4 with a 22. +1800, to leave me only down $3000 tonight. I also bought a piece of picky tooth in a satelite, so I could have an extra 800 down, but chances are I lost that too, so we'll add that up:

$3100 + mondays $2100

-$5100.

- hot to trot, 18 yr old large chested bj [censored]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

hot