Thread: 200nl Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: 200nl Video

OK, typed this up while watching, so I apologize if it's been covered.

around 13 mins in the hand where you call with the one card jack-high flush, I'm not sure I like calling that much vs. an unknown, that donk/call is nearly always a flush draw and once he quickly bets big on the river I don't think you're good often enough.

Shortly after you open J5s OTB vs. two relatively short stacked blinds and the SB is a loose donkey, I think that's hand is slightly to weak to open in that spot, but it's probably OK and it's my inner nit talking.

15 minutes in Kc9c hand you pay off on a flushed board 59J5J board. This one is really close, but is a weak player really betting a 9 there ever? I don't think so and the only missed draw he could realistically have is QT which i also don't think an unknown bluffs with very often. 4-1 is pretty decent odds, but meh. If a lot of people chime in saying folding is terrible I'm willing to reconsider [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

17:30 QQ hand, def. just fold the flop after checking, he's milking you 100% of the time, are you hoping he's trying to get it HU vs. shortie w/ TT? Also I'd probably make it slightly more PF to force him out if he has AK and make the decision easier if he shoves.

AJs hand where you get squeezed I'm taking a flop there, as you said it's v. likely he's squeezing and AJs is good enough in my book to see a flop in position, small blind is probably not coming along very often and when he is he never has you dominated. Besides when he does come along it puts extra pressure on the squeezer to not bluff the flop.