View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 01:14 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

I'm pretty sure 'pokerlife654' on stars/ 'magiowins' on full tilt is a scammer. He pasted in an instant message a supposed email from full tilt saying that his transfer to me was pending after I transferred $135 to him on stars (with the intent of doing another $135 if the first one was successfull). I emailed full tilt confirming if his pasted information was legit and they said it was not. His AIM username is pokerislife689 and his claimed 2p2 username is frommagio.

---
The info he pasted in AIM after I sent him money on stars:

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: magiowins Date and Time: 2007-08-20 16:47:32 Transfer Number: 10B0CC0D Transfer To: me Amount: $135.00 Status: PROCESSINGYour transfer request has been received. Processing of your transfer request may take between 24-48 hours.For further assistance, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/payprocess.php or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: magiowins Date and Time: 2007-08-20 16:50:17 Transfer Number: 13B0CE0D Transfer To: me Amount: $135.00 Status: PROCESSINGYour transfer request has been received. Processing of your transfer request may take between 24-48 hours.For further assistance, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/payprocess.php or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
-----------------

FT's response when I asked them about said transactions:

Hello vector2,

Thank you for providing us with this information.

We can confirm that the messages you have received were not sent from Full Tilt Poker, and do not reflect any recent transactions to or from your account.

At this time, we request that you provide us with the email address that this message originated from, as well as any additional information so that we can investigate the situation further and take the appropriate actions with the account responsible.

As a precautionary measure, we ask that you please change the password on your account to ensure your security as well.

We appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention, and we look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Chris A
Security and Fraud
Full Tilt Poker