View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Have not made a decision looking for advice

I have not made a decision yet so I come here looking for advice from anyone willing to give it. I admit it I went nuts. I found my husbands online poker account and went crazy with blackjack. I lost 3k. I am done with gambling on line I dont think I can control myself. Here is my delemia.... I had 1k left in the account and I tried to withdraw it. I got a message from the account that since this was my husbands account they will not release my money unless I send a picture of every credit card I used (front and back) My drive's licence (front and back) and bank statemtns from each credit card. Maybe this is fair and normal. I dont like it! They had no problem taking my money and no problem haveing me loose 37 black jack hands in a row. I just wanted my money that is left however I think they want my left over money too. My thought is why not dispute the charges (on my credit card) saying the merchant will not give me back my money that is mine. I have spent about 4 hours on line doing research on line about this and I dont know what the best thing to do is. Again, I have not made up my mind I was planning on paying my debt and just taking my left over however them holding my money hostage and asking for what I consider very unresonable demands has got me upset. Thanks for listening to me ramble.