View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Re: hyachachach which one of you is the fat [censored] playing offspri

I feel your pain NT! and I'm also drunk so I hope this makes sense...

I live on the 3rd floor and we have a balcony. The second floor has the same type balcony but the first floor has a huge patio that extends past the 2nd and 3rd floor balcony. A couple weeks ago, I was sitting in my room pwnin n00bs on IRC when I heard someone throwing up. I go outside to my balcony to make sure it's not my roomie, because I know if we throw up over the balcony, it's going on the first floor patio. It's not us, it's the potheads on the second floor. So I'm like cool... we can't get blamed for this [censored].

The next morning, I meet the dude on the first floor pounding on my door at like 6am. He's understandable pissed cause someone puked on his patio. I tell him how I was up and made sure it was no one from my place. As I'm telling him the story of events from the night, I start to realize that telling the truth sounds like a load of donkey crap. While I'm telling this story of ture events, it sounds like I'm pulling it out of my ass.

Of course, 2nd floor denies this event ever happening. I get a letter from the 1st floor dude and our building management both saying serious actions will happen if this [censored] ever happens again. I've never met the people on the 2nd floor but I still want to make them humble for screwing me over and having the people on the first floor hate us.