View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Let\'s take this street by street...

On the turn I would check and call one bet. Its very tough because I would want to showdown because this board is very coordinated however it is tough to extract value because the button is going to raise here with sorts of pair/combo draws we are ahead of and I want to get to the river cheap. One bet cheap.

My plan for the river would be to bet/fold a safe card like a 5. Check/fold hearts and maybe Check/call some other rivers that might suck like maybe a J.

BTW - Black hair/make up/thin, iPod, smoker, kinda cocky but nice enough? She doesn't play to well. If we are thinking of the same person I definitely think she would raise the turn again with a pair/heart combo. Then again I am a LAGTARD so everyone raises me...

Edit: Damn everyone wants to bet the turn! I don't get it...we either have a razor thin equity advantage or we are drawing super thin/dead. Do we really care if this gets checked through? Why? In general I think people are forgetting there are two players who called two OOP on the flop.